Keema High School  - Main Campus  Logo
Staff Directory Keema History Keema Four Sites School Lunch Student Calendar Enrollment Rio-Keema Teaching Resources
Student Testing English Department English Language Development Mathematics Department Student Calendar
Counseling Department Career Center Career Options-What's Next? Community Resources Keema Testing Information Keema's Student Calendar Parent Resources Scholarships Student Resources WHY DO YOU NEED COLLEGE?
Online Classes

Enrollment Staff


 Christy Caceres



Lori Wickham




We are continuously enrolling new students

Thank you for chosing to enroll your student at Keema High School. 


In order to enroll your student, please submit the following information:


If you are currently attending a Twin Rivers School:

1)   SST Referral.

      This is a referral that the home school site will create for you. You must obtain this

      referral from the school in which you are attending.

2)  Immunization Records

     Transcript (Not necessary if the student is in 7th or 8th grade.)



If you do not live in the Twin Rivers Unified District:

1)  An Interdistrict Transfer

2)  The process starts at the district office in the district where the student lives. Parents/students must get an Interdistrict transfer from the district in which they reside. Once the district approves the request, the request must be mailed, or taken to the Twin Rivers District Office.

3)  Some Districts will mail Twin Rivers the Interdistrict transfer for you.

4)  Some Districts will give you the original copy of the approved Interdistrict Transfer. You must take the approved paperwork to the Twin Rivers District Office.

5115 Dudley Blvd. Bay A

(916) 566-1788 Ext. 50311

5)  Immunization Records

6)  Transcript (Not necessary if the student is in 7th or 8th grade.)



If you just moved into the Twin Rivers District:

1)  Proof of Address

2)  Immunization Records

3)  Transcript    NOTE: Student must be coming from a Comprehensive High School (One of our high schools not a continuation or community school) this semester.



If you are coming from Juvenile Hall, a Community School, or a Continuation School:

1)  A referral from Student Services, Immunization records, Transcript

2)  Please call: Site Administrator Mr. Rob Pope (916) 566-3410



All Students:

Once Keema obtains the required documents, we will call you to schedule an appointment to enroll. You must have an appointment in order to enroll.

Normally, the school you requested the SST referral from will fax Keema all necessary paperwork.  If not, you may fax it to Keema, or bring it in.

 Keema Enrollment:                Keema Fax:

 916- 566-3410 ex. 86004                        916-566-3572